- Why is HTML so bad?
- What are three common HTML errors?
- What are common HTML tags?
- How do you check HTML errors?
- Is CSS difficult?
- Is CSS good or bad?
- Is there an alternative to CSS?
- What are some bad websites?
- What are some bad examples of Web design?
- What’s the most wrongly used tag in HTML?
- Why is CSS so bad?
Why is HTML so bad?
All the languages are not well designed and the APIs are horrible sometimes.
HTML is a markup language and somewhat like XML, but it does not offer you clear validation like XML.
Also it is very lengthy do display simple things..
What are three common HTML errors?
12 Common HTML MistakesMissing or incorrect DOCTYPE. The DOCTYPE tells Web browsers what version of HTML your page is using. … Missing Character Encoding. … Unsupported tags or attributes. … Improperly formatted HTML. … Improper Tables. … Missing ALT Text. … Head content must be within the… Missing or